The Board of Examiners (BoE, 'Examencommissie' in Dutch) of FPN is an independent committee and is e.g. responsible for
- the quality of exams and assessments;
- granting the diploma’s for the bachelor’s and master’s programmes;
- assessing requests and questions concerning the Education and Examination Regulations (EER) and Rules and Regulations.
If you have a question for the BoE, please first try to find the answer in AskPsy. If you cannot find your answer contact the BoE via contact form AskPsychology.
For requesting exemption, compensation or electives abroad you can use the standard forms. Those can be sent in via AskPsy.
If you want to address another official request to the BoE, please note that you have to motivate your request. In an official request you ask the BoE to take a decision.
You have to hand in your request in hard copy at the Service Desk or send it to the BoE. Requests submitted by email will not be accepted. Requests will be processed within four weeks. In special circumstances this term can be extended by another 4 weeks. You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt. An answer to your request will be sent by regular mail to your correspondence address. Please make sure you include your address in your request letter.
If you have a complaint regarding a decision made by an examiner or by the BoE you will have to submit this complaint via the Complaint Service Point of the UM, within six weeks after the decision has been announced. It is also possible to contact the BOE prior to this. Please note that in cases of a dispute regarding exam results, you will have to attend the Exam Inspection, before you lodge an appeal.
Before contacting the BoE, please first try to find the answer on AskPsy. If you contact the BoE, please include your name, ID number, study programme, and a clear description of your issue.
The Board fills out the forms of the Bafög (German Study Funding) and provides the following statements:
- Statement expected to graduate: in this document the number of achieved credits will be mentioned and the expected graduation date. Please note that statement will only be provided once. In order to have the most positive statement, we recommend you to apply for it as late as possible.
- Statement English language: this document states that all education of the programme was in English. Please note that this document is not available for the Dutch variant of the Bachelor.
- Statement Internship: this document states that the internship is a mandatory part of the master's programme.
Please contact the BoE via AskPsy for these statements, take into account 5 working days of processing time!
The Board automatically provides the following statements, please note that it is not necessary to apply for the following statements:
- First Notification Graduation: You will receive this statement, when you have obtained:
- Bachelor: 174 of 180 ECTS
- Master: 25 of 60 ECTS
- Research Master: 100 of 120 ECTS
- Forensic Master: 100 of 120 ECTS
- Graduation Statement: You will receive this statement 5 weeks after you have completed/handed in the last work of your programme. Three weeks will be necessary to assess this work, two weeks will be necessary for the Board to determine if you can graduate.
Before contacting the BoE, please try to find the answer on AskPsy.nl. If you contact the BoE, please include your name, ID number, study programme, and a clear description of your issue.
Make an appointment through the FPN Service Desk
|E-mail:||via contact form AskPsychology|
|Board of Examiners 2017-2018|
Hanneke van Mier
|Martien Jenneskens||Jill Giera|
|Annemiek Vermeeren||Karlijn Massar||Linsey Raymaekers|
|Robert van Doorn||Franc Donkers||Jeroen van Merriënboer|